1. Which of the theatres below are located in South Kingstown?
a. Theatre by the Sea and Granite Theatre
b. Odeum Theatre and Courthouse Center for the Arts
c. Courthouse Center for the Arts and Theatre by the Sea ✓
2. Which town holds the Virtu Art Festival each summer?
3. Which historic site (originally built in 1638) was a trading post where nearby settlers and Native Americans lived peacefully together for almost 50 years, in great part thanks to Roger Williams?
a. Smith’s Castle ✓
b. Varnum House
c. Black Farm
4. Which historic site was built in 1899 in Narragansett to host parties following polo matches and was owned by a tobacco and real estate millionaire?
a. The Towers
b. Kinney Bungalow ✓
c. Coast Guard House
5. Match the museums to their respective towns:
Rhode Island Railroad Museum: South Kingstown ✓
Babcock-Smith House Museum: Westerly ✓
South County Museum: Narragansett ✓
Bell School House Museum: Richmond ✓
Tomaquag Indian Memorial Museum: Exeter ✓
New England Wireless & Steam Museum: East Greenwich ✓
Quonset Air Museum: North Kingstown ✓
6. Match the libraries to their respective towns:
Cross Mills Public Library: Charlestown ✓
Langworthy Public Library: Hopkinton ✓
Clark Memorial Library: Richmond ✓
Robert Beverly Hale Library: South Kingstown ✓
Davisville Free Library: North Kingstown Island Free Library: Block Island ✓
7. Which big screen legends have performed at Theatre by the Sea in Matunuck? (More than one answer is correct.)
a. Marlon Brando ✓
b. Carol Channing ✓
c. Mae West ✓
d. Groucho Marx ✓
No comments on this item Please log in to comment by clicking here