Another year, another Super Bowl for Tom Brady and the Patriots. If you’re looking for someone else to cook the wings and pour the brews, check out these top places to watch (and celebrate) the ultimate day in football:
1. Put your game face on for Providence G Pub's Beer Bowl 53 Tailgate Party! Get pumped up for gametime with live DJs spinning arena anthems, fun giveaways including a ping pong table, gift baskets, throwback jerseys (and more!), as well as tasty food specials. Plus, be one of the first 100 people to walk in the door, and receive a GPub Beer Bowl Square for the chance to win even more prizes and giveaways.
2. Heat up your game day fun at The Hot Club in Providence! Show up in your Patriots gear on Superbowl Sunday and receive gametime specials on drinks and select menu items, plus fun raffle prizes, and more.
3. Score a touchdown of fun in Providence at the Whiskey Republic on Superbowl Sunday with a game day DJ, food menu specials, a 120 inch projector, 20 HD TV’s, plus, a special guest appearance by a real life goat named Tom Brady!
4. Super Bowl Sunday Bar Olympics returns to The Trap in East Greenwich, with gameday fun including a cornhole toss, beer pong, flip cup and more, featuring DJ “The Face Show” as Master of Ceremonies. Enjoy gametime viewing on a 120” HD Screen, as well as 12 big screen TV’s. Plus, prizes will be awarded for most team spirit/best dressed!
5. Get excited for the biggest football match up of the year during Charlie O’s 10th annual Super Bowl Sunday Tailgate Party in Narragansett. Enjoy a pregame sponsored by Bud Light with plenty of fun gameday activities, plus their traditional half time hot dog buffet, and more,
6. Head on down to Matunuck for oh-so-much fun during gameday at the Ocean Mist. Watch the big match up on a large-screen projector, enjoy gametime specials, plus a complimentary halftime buffet with football fare favorites like wings and pizza.
7. Prepare your appetite for a deliciously fun Superbowl Sunday at Gurney’s Newport. Watch the biggest football game of the year in The Regent Lounge and enjoy game-day themed food like “Patriot” Nachos and specialty cocktails like “The Goat” and “The Great Gronkowski.”
8. Get your ticket to Superbowl fun at Ticket’s Bar & Grille in Middletown. Enjoy fun halftime and endgame giveaways, raffles, tasty gameday drinks, menu specials, and more.